RE:what country besides your home land have you spent the most time nude in?

Spain. Spent four days in Vera Playa. It was great to be able to walk to the beach bar for a drink or across the street for dinner wearing nothing! On another occasion, went hiking nude with 3 like minded guys staying at the same clothing optional B&B near Malaga. That was also four days.

This post was edited

St. Martin, FWI and exclusively at Club Orient. We began visiting back in June 2001. We visited each year for 10 years. Our first visit was only a week but then on the second visit, we stayed 12-15 days depending on my wife's work schedule.Only other country we've spent the most time was Italy, which we will be returning to soon. We spent 16 days there in 2018 and plan on a 3 week stay on our next visit.

Did you have much opportunity to be nude in Italy?
From what I have read, very brief swim attire is widely accepted in Italy but full nudity is not.

This post was edited

This one is easy for me. It is Canada since it is the only country outside the US. that I have ever been in. 4 Naked Bike Rides, 3 in Montreal, 1 in 2019 and 2 (1day and 1 night) in 2022 plus Toronto in 2024. I would like to visit Mexico someday.

Do you have any interest in Caribbean islands?

This post was edited

I have only two countries where I've been naked in public: the US and Germany. I can't say the the US is "nude friendly" in the sense that it is in England or elsewhere. And I don't remember Germany as being "nude friendly" back then, although I participated in some nude events sponsored by the FKK. That was half a century ago, though. Things might have changed since then.

This post was edited

Never been nude in public outside the US unless you count a cruise ship balcony.

This post was edited

1. France: La Jenny resort, always two weeks nude when I am there
2. Croatia: nude sailing, clothes on only in the harbour

This post was edited

3. Switzerland: Lac Neuchatel nude bathing in the summer

This post was edited

Spain mainland, most of the canaries, Balearics' and my favorite Crete

This post was edited

I have been naked at Haulover Beach. I also have been naked at a naturist campsite/RV park. Never been naked outside the USA but I went when I was clothed when I did not know it was a naturist beach to the North Side Scheveningen Beach near the Netherlands. There were naturists there when I went there a while back in time.

I really was a naturist at that time but didn't know The Hague had naturist places, since I thought it was just Nordic Countries and France Germany Britain and Spain and Canada and the USA and New Zealand and Australia, and I thought most the rest of Europe was more catholic and orthodox south of Scandinavia.

I probably would have gone to it to swim if I knew where I was going and had known it was a naturist beach.

I was listening to podcasts all over talking about naturism from about 2014 before I was doing anything yet because I had fear to do it before I was older, all the way until like 2018 or so.

I really was a naturist more back then but have just now returned to the philosophy of naturism.

I have also been to Greece but did not go to nude beaches.

Canada has a big nude beach in City of Vancouver, British Columbia Province, called Wreck Beach. But I didn't get naked when I went to Vancouver.

I have recently returned to naturism. Now I am more accepting of myself being naked at beaches and naturist areas again.

I plan on going by myself to officially nudist beaches in other areas of the United States since my city is too expensive to fly out to Europe ($1679 minimum flight to Paris according to Google Flights.)

I always have been a home "nudist" but naturism is more important now than that. And keeping my activity on this website safe and easy to understand.

This post was edited

Not sure why I didn't mention, Sweden and Denmark. We did spend a few days nude in each country at nude beaches and of course our hotel room and balcony. We were in that part of the world for 10 days. Bought my wife's Volvo on their overseas delivery program. Great trip!

This post was edited