RE:What do you wear to sleep year round?

ALWAYS NUDE!

This post was edited

A smile !

This post was edited

We always sleep nude. Best way to be.

This post was edited

Always 20 for the last many years. Winter spring summer or fall

This post was edited

Another member of #team20 here
Sleep naked year round no matter how cold it gets

This post was edited

20. Even if I am sharing a hotel with a fiend or coworker I do tell them in advance and no one has had an issue. Some have appreciated it and said that they do as well but was concerned about approaching the subject

This post was edited

Back in '87, a good friend and I, along with many others from my department, went up to fight forest fires in Northern California. The asks us all to pair up for hotel stays on the way up and the way back. We were bused and then flown and then bused again to our destination. I never volunteered the info, but my buddy said, "I'll bunk with Andy. He sleeps naked and that doesn't bother me like it does the rest of you pussies!" hahaha We spent two nights in the same room going up and coming down. His comment to the guys back at the fire house when we returned a couple weeks later was, "yeah, Andy walks around the room naked. Lays on his bed naked and sleeps naked BUT ... he doesn't snore!!"

This post was edited

I started sleeping nude during summers on the family Farm up in Ohio because there was no air conditioning. I think I was about 10. Fortunately, my mother never cared and I took that to be encouragement. 14 years ago. My father passed away, so I took mom in to live with me. She had her own room and bathroom at the other end of the house, but sometimes she need me to bring her something from the kitchen. I was still sleeping nude so I was still fetching things from the kitchen nude as well, mom decided that sleeping nude was a good thing for her as well

This post was edited

Nothing for me, all year around.

This post was edited

Nothing. I haven't worn anything to bed in 45 years.

This post was edited