Playalinda Day

I'm going to Playalinda tomorrow, 7/15/24. Say hi if you see me there.

This topic was edited
RE:Playalinda Day

I have never been but to go to Apollo. Planning a day or tow myself this week at Cypress and/or Como.

This post was edited

I've been to Apollo several times. thought I'd try Playalinda for a change.

I was at Cypress Cove for a couple of days about a month ago. it's absolutely awesome. I'll definitely go again.

This post was edited

I've been to Apollo several times. thought I'd try Playalinda for a change.

I was at Cypress Cove for a couple of days about a month ago. it's absolutely awesome. I'll definitely go again.

This post was edited

I think you will love Playalinda. I have been there many times.

This post was edited

We have been to Apollo quite a few times when we visit Florida in May. This last visit we went to Playalinda near the end of our trip and found it to be a very beautiful beach at ramps 12 & 13. There were quite a few nudist couples and single guys and ladies. The single guys tended to be on the north side of ramp 13 and the ladies and couples between 12 & 13. The beach was flat compared to Apollo and was also better compacted than Apollo too. We will definitely be going back on our next visit.

This post was edited

We have been to Apollo quite a few times when we visit Florida in May. This last visit we went to Playalinda near the end of our trip and found it to be a very beautiful beach at ramps 12 & 13. There were quite a few nudist couples and single guys and ladies. The single guys tended to be on the north side of ramp 13 and the ladies and couples between 12 & 13. The beach was flat compared to Apollo and was also better compacted than Apollo too. We will definitely be going back on our next visit.

This post was edited

I will be driving through the area on my way home from Buffalo / Syracuse on 8/11 or 8/12 around 6AM. If the weather is nice I will stop at one of the beaches for a few hours of rest. Then I may be going up for the Daytona races on 8/23 & 8/24. If I do, I will stay at a motel near New Smyrna. I will stop at Playalinda on the way up on Friday, go to Apollo on Saturday morning, then either Playalinda or Apollo on Sunday morning before Driving home like I did last year. Nude beach by day, races at night. my idea of a great weekend.

This post was edited