RE:News from Flora

Fine, I always do what men ask me to. So because I'm into erotic writing in the mornings and those pics didn't disappear within 24h, a few more (very)

Wow, super photos of, what are we calling it Bountiful Joy... looks like lots of fun... were they all with D?

This post was edited

... And a few presents on TN too, just to see whether the mods are really on holidays...

This post was edited

... And a few presents on TN too, just to see whether the mods are really on holidays...

You are always so very generous with your TN & TS gifts, simply super snaps of sensational sirens!

This post was edited

An unexpected delight! Nice to see you popping in.

This post was edited

Thank you for your exquisite contributions. Your generosity and your profound ability to make hearts race is deeply appreciated. Amazing photos on tn and ts Flora.

This post was edited

Three pics on, three deleted. So the mod is not on leave but he might be working half time.

This post was edited

Well it's only half as bad as usual

This post was edited

Yes, I even got 6 or 7 comments... So the group is not fully dead? Tried once more, but this will be the last... Just a tease, better to not bore people to death.

This post was edited

Yes, I even got 6 or 7 comments... So the group is not fully dead? Tried once more, but this will be the last... Just a tease, better to not bore people to death.

Between J and myself, we've tried to keep ENL TS V3 going with few nice pics, have requested extra from the girls

This post was edited

As a member of many many groups, if there's activity I'll likely see it as it's not as though the sites are flooded with contributions these days. Perhaps the lack of traffic emboldens one to be more daring or is it just that one's perspective has changed? Either way, the images were beyond what was expected based on past experience. :-)

This post was edited