RE:Who saw you naked last?

People attending a bare karaoke event when I sang karaoke.

This post was edited

Other visitors in my local sauna.

This post was edited

I'm always naked on my lanai in SW Florida. Plenty of boaters cruise by the canal right behind my house. I just go about my business. Some wave.I wave back. All very casual

This post was edited

The lady down the street who was chasing her dog. I opened the front curtains and there she was on my front walk collecting her dog.

This post was edited

Today I had to contact a firm about my mothers fall alarm which wasn't working and the person said someone will phone about it as it was listed as urgent and in the middle of the afternoon while I was putting away a load of firewood the doors opened against the road and the man walked in and saw me naked and I asked if he was bothered about my nudity and just carry on as it is a lovely day so all the time he was here I was naked.

This post was edited

Today it was the post lady as I was up the trackway working when she was putting a parcel into the letter box in the fence line and I called out to her that we were getting it today so she saw me and I asked if it didn't bother her been naked and she said do what you want to darling and as she drove off she looked up the trackway so I don't have to bother her seeing me naked.

This post was edited