RE:Working from Home Naked

Yes I am mostly wearing a business shirt and then donald ducking. I guess home office is a great catalysator for nudism. Would be interesting to hear if somebody started nudism because of nude work.

This post was edited

I have read on this and other boards of people who were not previously nudists working nude during the pandemic and following up with social nudism when they could. As I recall the pattern was gradually wearing less when working until they eventually wound up with nothing.

This post was edited

I enjoy being nude at home as well

This post was edited

Yes if I got a job (currently looking) I would be working naked if not on video call.

This post was edited

I just through a shirt on for a video conference. :)

This post was edited

Keep a post it note covering the camera so I have time to grab a shirt if an unexpected video call comes. Have spent a day answering calls nude realizing that it makes no difference to them what if anything I am wearing.

This post was edited

What a great idea for a secret signal, a way we could all recognise each other without having to tread carefully around the how will the react conundrum.

This post was edited

For a while I worked from home three days per week and I was always nude. I am nude when at home anyway and work never required any video calls so I stayed nude all day. It was great.

This post was edited

For a while I worked from home three days per week and I was always nude. I am nude when at home anyway and work never required any video calls so I stayed nude all day. It was great.

This post was edited

On Wheel of Fortune last night. Pat Sajak commented to one of the contestants that he worked from home.
He replied that he rarely gets dressed like he was on the show, but did find a pair of pants that fit.
I wonder if he usually works nude or even stay nude most of the time at home.

This post was edited