Join Me in Going bottomless Dog Walking

I try to go almost every night in my neighborhood. yes I am wearing a shirt but sometimes it isn't quite long enough and when I bend over for poop pick up someone sees it all. some people have figured out that is what I am doing on my nightly walks and 1 household has people sometimes waiting outside just for my walk by. One female hid in the shadows so I made sure and lifted the shirt. I hope others will also do their part. Hard to photo since night time and dark but may figure out somehow to set up a camera with flash to take a few photos and post soon.
(also gonna post my barely legal shorts which I try to wear out in public especially when on the road (when otherwise I loke to drive at least bottomless between stops).
Try it - I dare you - you'll love it!

This topic was edited
RE:Join Me in Going bottomless Dog Walking

I try to go almost every night in my neighborhood. yes I am wearing a shirt but sometimes it isn't quite long enough and when I bend over for poop pick up someone sees it all. some people have figured out that is what I am doing on my nightly walks and 1 household has people sometimes waiting outside just for my walk by. One female hid in the shadows so I made sure and lifted the shirt. I hope others will also do their part. Hard to photo since night time and dark but may figure out somehow to set up a camera with flash to take a few photos and post soon.(also gonna post my barely legal shorts which I try to wear out in public especially when on the road (when otherwise I loke to drive at least bottomless between stops).Try it - I dare you - you'll love it!

I have driven nude a few times and do enjoy it, but I prefer driving with the top down when I am in the convertible and I am not daring enough to drive nude with the top off. I rarely drive the van unless my wife is with me and she doesn't want me to drive nude.

This post was edited

I've now gotten obsessed so tend to drive bottomless fairly constantly and have my minimal shorts cut even shorter so you barely bend down or over and falling out the bottom. Great going shopping almost daily. Then still walk the dogs bottomless almost every night. I have gotten compliments from a few ladies for my 'jorts' and have some neighbors who camp out to see me walk by almost daily. Love to find a female nudist to join me in these ventures - I am sure her 'jorts' can go a lot further than mine. I have another pair open on both sides of fly but after a few washes it goes a little far - literally hanging one way or the other just barely moving and even with a long shirt someone gets an eye full. Trying to figure out where to wear them - maybe at night when on the road? I want to go into the convenience store bottomless sometime to get a drink just to see if they even notice. Working on that.

This post was edited

I've now gotten obsessed so tend to drive bottomless fairly constantly

Do you wear a shirt when you drive bottomless?

This post was edited

I posted my barely legal shorts on my profile - may have to go shopping today to show off a bit. Thinking might even need a haircut - wait til she puts me in the chair.

This post was edited