Labour Day long weekend

Heading to Bate Oaks next weekend for the long weekend - first time! Hopefully meet some great new people and have a fun time! Anyone else heading down for the long weekend?

This topic was edited
RE:Labour Day long weekend

Heading to Bate Oaks next weekend for the long weekend - first time! Hopefully meet some great new people and have a fun time! Anyone else heading down for the long weekend?

Bare* Oaks - damn typos! :(

This post was edited

It is an amazing place. Been there for the first time a few weeks ago. I was only there for a day and it already changed my life. Like I was in the closet Nudist since I was 5 but being with other Nudists for the 1st time finally gave my life purpose being with my own people and I wish I could live there foe the rest of my life!!!

This post was edited

It is an amazing place. Been there for the first time a few weeks ago. I was only there for a day and it already changed my life. Like I was in the closet Nudist since I was 5 but being with other Nudists for the 1st time finally gave my life purpose being with my own people and I wish I could live there foe the rest of my life!!!

I'm sure a good-looking young man like yourself, with that penis you've got, was a real hit. Glad you enjoyed.

This post was edited

It was a life changing experience to finally to be around other Nudists and made me feel like I was home. The visit even inspired me to create my own religion based on Nudism.

This post was edited

I went to Bare Oaks this afternoon. I am planning to go back on the long weekend and stay overnight in my tent either Friday or Saturday evening, It depends on the weather.

Heading to Bate Oaks next weekend for the long weekend - first time! Hopefully meet some great new people and have a fun time! Anyone else heading down for the long weekend?Bare* Oaks - damn typos! :(

This post was edited

I'm going to bare oaks this long weekend

This post was edited

Did you end up going? I was there all weekend and it was amazing! First time there and I'll definitely be back

This post was edited