RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Did the hot springs. Went to quickie mart then dropped for the drive out. 2 1/2 hour drive. Paid the parking fee, no longer need to put something on there. Then meet up with the groups. 10 plus joined for the 2 mile hike in. All but one nude. ,( easily burns) About five hours enjoying the pools and river. Mostly river day for me. Then the hike out and drive home.
A very good day with friends and some new aquatences at the river.

This post was edited

Where do you ride a bike nude?My bicycle is my main form of transportation at my resortAre you willing to share which resort?You have asked before and I have answered before even linked to the location page here on TN. It Turtle Lake

Thanks.

This post was edited

family camping trip

This post was edited

Day 4 of my mini clothes free vacay ode my bike again to and from yoga , then to and from playing pickleball.

Going to a birthday party later and prolly a campfire. RLN

This post was edited

Yesterday I attended an outdoor birthday party. Played and sang happy birthday at said party, made a campfire and sat around the fire talking with friends late into the night. It was almost coincidence that none of us were wearing clothing. This is what what real like naturism looks like.

This post was edited

I went to the beach and walked along enjoying the waves of the sea and the waves of nude people.

This post was edited

Gunnison Beach Day!!! Even saw whales!

This post was edited

Gunnison Beach Day!!! Even saw whales!

How was the weather and water?

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, had lunch, swam, floated, read the newspaper, and checked email and social media.

This post was edited

I tan daily on my balcony

This post was edited