Prostate issues

Anyone who had a prostate removal--How did it affect your nudism? I understand leakage is a side effect. What should I be expecting?

This topic was edited
RE:Prostate issues

I'm 8 months' post-op. I still deal with stress incontinence, which prevents me from being nude at home (too messy). For the same reason I've stayed away from spas and resorts. I'm working with a pelvic floor physical therapist on exercises that may be helping. Progress has been slow. I feel discouraged, but I accept that in my case it may take longer to resolve. If it doesn't, there's a surgical option, but that feels premature at this point. If there's more I can tell you, please don't hesitate to message me. Best of luck on your treatment.

This post was edited

I had my prostate removed 16 years ago. Leakage was an issue at first but the kegel exercises helped a bunch. I now almost never have leakage unless I'm physically tired and have a really full bladder. One other thing to know. If I don't have an empty bladder before orgasm, I will sometimes leak urine then.

This post was edited

I had my prostate removed 16 years ago. Leakage was an issue at first but the kegel exercises helped a bunch. I now almost never have leakage unless I'm physically tired and have a really full bladder. One other thing to know. If I don't have an empty bladder before orgasm, I will sometimes leak urine then.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. I had mine removed Monday. Just been trying to relax at home.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Prostate Cancer Survivors family! Hope your recovery goes well.

This post was edited

Hello everybody.
I have a Big prostate and for th moment i dont have physical problme. Just i need to control it every month.

This post was edited