The pride of an erect penis.

There is nothing so defining masculinity than a fully erect penis. A hard penis is a pleasure giver and a life conceiver. No one would be here today if it weren't for a very hard penis. So, show it in pride to anyone who cares to see. Penis owners are so fortunate to have so many sensitive nerve ending in one full tube.

This topic was edited
RE:The pride of an erect penis.

So true !
But then I wonder what it would feel like with skin over the head. I think it looks beautiful when you do pull it back and see that head. But then cut is beautiful also !
Oh I am so ready for the all male camping trip next month

This post was edited

I have been known to show my uncut and fully erect penis in front of many people, at the clothing optional beach for example.

Most folk don't react at all. some seem amazed by my audacity and others clearly enjoy the view. Men and women.

This post was edited

So true. The erect penis is awesome and should always be shown and appreciated. I know some feel it is unnatural when nude, but it is very common. I enjoy seeing them.

This post was edited

This post was edited

100% agree

This post was edited

Its fun to be at the naked beach and see a penis fully erect or growing to an erection, which always causes mine to want to stick out proud and go into that primal behavior of just showing off.

This post was edited

Sounds like you need to join my bud and I on Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands next year, as we'll be nude pretty much the entire holiday and if or when an erection happens, well, it happens!

This post was edited

And yo are why so many nudist paces get shut down. Erections are by definition. If you insist of showing off your sexual arousal in public you are NOT a nudist but an exhibitionist.

This post was edited

And yo are why so many nudist paces get shut down. Erections are by definition. If you insist of showing off your sexual arousal in public you are NOT a nudist but an exhibitionist.

Why are you part of this group then if erections bother you so? Get lost.

This post was edited

An Erection is a timeless magnificent symbol of health joy admiration vigor vitality strength serenity beauty bliss & a charming virtue of lifes sublime creativity & prosperity; & more conspicuous than hearts ( which supply blood to Our Goods to poise them to Create Life but eclipse them in vulgar pop cult/ure ) a symbol & dedicated tool of Affection & LOVE for Others & OneSelf & ergo nothing to be ashamed of but indeed something to embrace as if Life depends on it.

This post was edited