RE:Loves being seen naked

be careful about who you share with here...too many are fakes, and you dont know if or how your pics might be misused.. lovely pic tho, ty for sharing

This post was edited

Beautiful sexy woman. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Why would ANYONE object to seeing her nude? Such a beautiful lady!

This post was edited

My late wife was relatively shy but would be topless at a beach almost anytime. We travelled along the coast in Australia 4 nearly 40 years ago, found lots of nude beaches so I was nude everywhere and she was topless, but rarely got the bottoms off. She had a great figure and we would happily walk beaches and chat with people, she knew she was being ogled.

She was the first to lose at strip poker one night on holiday, was already topless and then had to take off her underwear, was happy to do (she had lots to drink) and then stayed that way all night. She enjoyed being looked at and admired by the other 11 people, well 10 + me. I enjoyed them enjoying looking at her.

This post was edited

My late wife rarely went topless in public let alone naked. Thankfully she loved me to nude.
My gf now is not a nudist per se but is comfortable naked and will strip.
One of the first times we dated we went to a beach.
Not nudist but nudity was excepted ( as most are here). It was a smaller cove with 5-6 other couples and some singles.
She knew I was a nudist and encouraged I stripped off. Soon she plucked up the courage and did the same. She walked passed the others, a mix of mostly clothed people to swim and absolutely loved the feeling.
At one point an older single guy wandered passed and we chatted, she stood to continue the conversation and I just loved watching her interact with him and him steeling glances at her gorgeous body.

This post was edited