Nothing like morning coffee in the nude

Now that I'm retired I really look forward to drinking my morning coffee in the nude and watching the news. How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Nothing like morning coffee in the nude

I am in agreement with you. I like being nude as well just having my morning coffee out on my back porch.

This post was edited

I do much the same. I sleep nude and I come down and have my coffee in the nude and watch the news and check my email. I do not put any clothes on until after I shower to get ready for work

This post was edited

Same as you Alupstate, sleep and morning coffee nude until I get ready to leave the house.

This post was edited

I do the same evert weekend

This post was edited

Love my morning nude time to enjoy coffee. Also recently retired!

This post was edited

It's my favorite morning routine as well. And I hope to join you retired guys within a few months. We'll see if that increases that morning naked coffee time or not!

This post was edited

It is the best way to wake up, naked, cup of coffee in hand and out on the back deck as the sun comes up over the trees.

This post was edited

I agree; coffee, like many things, is best without clothes. Since I cannot figure out how to attach an image to a post, I am adding a picture to the group media.

This post was edited

Been retired for 9 yrs and love my having my coffee nude every morning . Since retirement I have lived nude at home all day with the exception of having to run errands.

This post was edited

Been retired since February, coffee and nudity best way to start the day . I still get up 3:45am summer time I sit on back deck watch sunrise ,neighbors sleeping still

This post was edited