legal nude kayaking in Arizona

Is anyone interested in doing any nude kayaking in Arizona? I have an inflatable that I can loan out.

This topic was edited
RE:legal nude kayaking in Arizona

Where do you go would luv to do kayaking when I get out to Arizona some time

This post was edited

I go to either lake Pleasant or Saguaro Lake.

This post was edited

Cool dont know where those are but if they are any areas near Phoenix please let me know definitely want to do nayaking some place safe out there.

This post was edited

The reason it would be safe or legal is that one doesn't take the risk by appearing nude to someone who would be offended. You need to use a sit in kayak and be away from others while on shore by using the back coves.

This post was edited

I regret getting rid of my sit in and getting a sit on for that reason, even in a busy area with a sit in once away from shore you can be pretty safe being nude. i've even had other kayakers come with a few feet while paddle and I stayed nude and didn't cover up.

This post was edited

I reckon that my sit-in kayak doesn't reveal what I'm (not) wearing with a casual glance as my waist is close to the height of the sides. Probably more attention-grabbing is if I'm not wearing my life jacket while on the water as I'm meant to.

This post was edited

Yes, You can do it that way with being on a sit on kayak as long as a person can cover up when anyone else gets close.

This post was edited

When nude I am careful to plot my course to give a little distance. Even if they were to be close I could position myself if necessary.

This post was edited

All good tips here. Appreciate this thread.

This post was edited

It is not illegal to be nude at most locations on national forest lands.

This post was edited