If only if

I potentially could run around nude for 24 hours if it weren't for laws, disapproving eyes, and Midwest winters. I am so much relaxed, calm, and tranquil minus any duds. Clothes bind me, chafe me, get all tangled up in sensitive body part. Ultimately, I can never find the perfect size for my build. Things are either too loose and hanging about me or too tight and smothering my pores.

This topic was edited
RE:If only if

I potentially could run around nude for 24 hours if it weren't for laws, disapproving eyes, and Midwest winters. I am so much relaxed, calm, and tranquil minus any duds. Clothes bind me, chafe me, get all tangled up in sensitive body part. Ultimately, I can never find the perfect size for my build. Things are either too loose and hanging about me or too tight and smothering my pores.

Since you are retired, why not move to a clothing optional community in Florida?
You could get rid most of your clothes and be nude for days at a time!

This post was edited

I potentially could run around nude for 24 hours if it weren't for laws, disapproving eyes, and Midwest winters. I am so much relaxed, calm, and tranquil minus any duds. Clothes bind me, chafe me, get all tangled up in sensitive body part. Ultimately, I can never find the perfect size for my build. Things are either too loose and hanging about me or too tight and smothering my pores.Since you are retired, why not move to a clothing optional community in Florida?You could get rid most of your clothes and be nude for days at a time!
There are people living in the Canary Islands who have achieved just this.

This post was edited

I potentially could run around nude for 24 hours if it weren't for laws, disapproving eyes, and Midwest winters. I am so much relaxed, calm, and tranquil minus any duds. Clothes bind me, chafe me, get all tangled up in sensitive body part. Ultimately, I can never find the perfect size for my build. Things are either too loose and hanging about me or too tight and smothering my pores.Since you are retired, why not move to a clothing optional community in Florida?You could get rid most of your clothes and be nude for days at a time!There are people living in the Canary Islands who have achieved just this.

Yes. Someone on another board posted that after he retired, he and his partner moved to a rural area the Canary Islands. They found that it was nude friendly, even in many places that were not officially clothing optional. This included driving almost anywhere, some shops, cafes and taverns. A wrap was accepted in many places where he couldn't be nude, and when he did have to get dressed he wore a kilt. Last time he posted he only had one pair each of pants and shorts and haven't worn either in over 2 years! The only other clothing he had was one each of kilt, hoodie and poncho, one pair of sandals and a few wraps and t shirts

This post was edited

By the way, how many hours a month do you wear anything now in warm weather?

This post was edited

I potentially could run around nude for 24 hours if it weren't for laws, disapproving eyes, and Midwest winters. I am so much relaxed, calm, and tranquil minus any duds. Clothes bind me, chafe me, get all tangled up in sensitive body part. Ultimately, I can never find the perfect size for my build. Things are either too loose and hanging about me or too tight and smothering my pores.Since you are retired, why not move to a clothing optional community in Florida?You could get rid most of your clothes and be nude for days at a time!There are people living in the Canary Islands who have achieved just this.Yes. Someone on another board posted that after he retired, he and his partner moved to a rural area the Canary Islands. They found that it was nude friendly, even in many places that were not officially clothing optional. This included driving almost anywhere, some shops, cafes and taverns. A wrap was accepted in many places where he couldn't be nude, and when he did have to get dressed he wore a kilt. Last time he posted he only had one pair each of pants and shorts and haven't worn either in over 2 years! The only other clothing he had was one each of kilt, hoodie and poncho, one pair of sandals and a few wraps and t shirts

Two interesting interactions he had with merchants. that he patronized nude,
An organic farm had a produce stand. When the owners found out that he had some knowledge of agriculture he asked if he would like to work there part time. He agreed with the stipulation that he could work nude.
Fishermen at the dockside fish market sold thier catch wearing only swim briefs or very short shorts. In the course of conversation. they mentioned that even that minimal amount of clothing came off as soon as they were out of site of the dock and did all of their work nude.

This post was edited