Going to Nude Beach

At the nude beach I visit, the parking lot is across a busy road from the beach, so going nude isn't an option.
I usually wear just a tan through swim brief.
I have seen a few men make the trip in a g- string.
Should I buy one and give it a try?

This topic was edited
RE:Going to Nude Beach

At the nude beach I visit, the parking lot is across a busy road from the beach, so going nude isn't an option.I usually wear just a tan through swim brief.I have seen a few men make the trip in a g- string.Should I buy one and give it a try?
Buy one only if you are prepared to wear it on textile beaches.

This post was edited

In areas where nudity isn't allowed, I wear only what's required to cover my genitals. I have no problem being seen nude, so I have no problem being seen wearing a g string. Sure, I get looks and stares from textiles but as long as I'm legal, I don't care.

This post was edited

At the nude beach I visit, the parking lot is across a busy road from the beach, so going nude isn't an option.I usually wear just a tan through swim brief.I have seen a few men make the trip in a g- string.Should I buy one and give it a try?Buy one only if you are prepared to wear it on textile beaches.

When I got to a textile beach my wife is usually with me so I will have to get her opinion.
Plus they are illegal in NJ and SC, so I would have limited opportunity.

This post was edited

Plus they are illegal in NJ and SC, so I would have limited opportunity.
And they call it the land of the free !!

This post was edited

At the nude beach I visit, the parking lot is across a busy road from the beach, so going nude isn't an option.I usually wear just a tan through swim brief.I have seen a few men make the trip in a g- string.Should I buy one and give it a try?Buy one only if you are prepared to wear it on textile beaches.When I got to a textile beach my wife is usually with me so I will have to get her opinion.Plus they are illegal in NJ and SC, so I would have limited opportunity.

On the other hand, were it not for the legal ramifications, I would have no problem wearing just a g-string on a textile beach.
Maybe I should get one for our next trip to Florida and wear it there and on the path at Gunnison!

This post was edited

So come just over the border to N.C. Thongs are legal in Sunset Beach NC. If you go past the town limits on the beach to the Bird Island reserve, topfree is also allowed as Brunswick County has no ordinance against boobs. In N.C. only fully nude is illegal, but local entities may regulate their own ordinances.

This post was edited

So come just over the border to N.C. Thongs are legal in Sunset Beach NC. If you go past the town limits on the beach to the Bird Island reserve, topfree is also allowed as Brunswick County has no ordinance against boobs. In N.C. only fully nude is illegal, but local entities may regulate their own ordinances.

Thanks, but it is an hour drive plus whatever walk is involved from Myrtle Beach where we usually stay.

This post was edited

That it explains it. I thought Americans did not have genitals.

This post was edited