"Feed" is stuck?

The site "Feed" (from the menu, not the Feed for my own page here) seems to be stuck. As of today, September 3, the latest news feeds are 9 days old. That works out to about August 26 or so.

This topic was edited
RE:"Feed" is stuck?

OK, it's now 21 days. Nothing has happened.

This post was edited

head office is closed so their must be no moderators on site anymore

This post was edited

The feed appears to be working again.

John aka CoBeachbum

This post was edited

Well those who were concerned and distressed can have a sigh of relief. A quick glance illustrates how it ca easily scare of any person who might be exploring nudism with all the crotch shots and roll out the welcome mat to fakes and others with more of the same.
The feed appears to be working again.John aka CoBeachbum

This post was edited

Yes the way people make photos shows already their intentions. I guess the women are all fake profiles.

This post was edited

Well those who were concerned and distressed can have a sigh of relief. A quick glance illustrates how it ca easily scare of any person who might be exploring nudism with all the crotch shots and roll out the welcome mat to fakes and others with more of the same.The feed appears to be working again.John aka CoBeachbum

It makes it easy to find and flag them though.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I'm going to say it's broke again. The last update was 4 days ago.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

All my debt paid off within the period of 2months @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She brought me out of debt @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's a good manager @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)Y'all should try her out...@Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's 100% legit @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)

This post was edited

telegram username @Buildwealthwithphoebe but I am not only grateful for your talents, but also for your genuine and affectionate nature. You have this incredible ability to make everyone around you feel valued and loved. Your presence in my life has brought so much joy and happiness, and I cant imagine it without you telegram username @Buildwealthwithphoebe

This post was edited