Jocktober

Every month has multiple themes to them, and October is no different. Being that the first half is Hispanic American month, it is also breast cancer awareness month, plus the entire month seems to be Halloween.
Another theme is called Jocktober. Some athletic ware companies have special sales on jockstraps, and this can be seen as a way of promoting body positivity. I have decided that each day of this month I will wear a jock under my clothes. Some of you might do that every day. I missed a few days so far, but today, Oct 7, I am wearing a black & yellow Nasty Pig jock. How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Jocktober

October....... is called Jocktober. Some athletic ware companies have special sales on jockstraps, and this can be seen as a way of promoting body positivity. I have decided that each day of this month I will wear a jock under my clothes. Some of you might do that every day. I missed a few days so far, but today, Oct 7, I am wearing a black & yellow Nasty Pig jock. How about you?

Hey brother this is a great idea. Maybe you can upload a pic to the thread each day of you in your Jockstrap of the Day!

This post was edited

Jocktober is a great and fun way to express yourself. I am in a white McDavid today. I agree with NudeStone we should share pics for Jocktober.

This post was edited

Jocktober is great and Im definitely participating. Theres also locktober which Ive always wanted to try. Seems fun.

This post was edited

Tell me more about locktober!

This post was edited

This post was edited

If anyone has an idea of how to post photos to these threads, please feel free to share. In the mean time, I will post my pics in the media section with #jocktober.

This post was edited

If anyone has an idea of how to post photos to these threads, please feel free to share. In the mean time, I will post my pics in the media section with #jocktober.

After you save your post or reply, click "Stay On Page" and you will see option to the right to ATTACH IMAGES. It's stupid, but ou have to save the post first then go back and add your images.

This post was edited

Giving the picture posting a try My new favorite, the Bike black jock

This post was edited

How about now?

This post was edited

For Wednesday, October 9, I am wearing this hot number. Red and black Timoteo jock.

This post was edited