For the shavers out there

Okay, being a single guy that enjoys being smooth I have always wondered if couples that are both smoothies do they ever let their significant other to shave them? I would think that letting your partner shave such a sensitive area shows them incredible trust and it would an incredible bonding experience I would think also. Can't wait to read everyone's responses.

This topic was edited
RE:For the shavers out there

She brought me out of debt @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's so good at what she does @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)I haven't seen anyone as honest as her @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)Y'all should try her out...@Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's 100% legit @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)

This post was edited

I'm so grateful for your help in my life ma'am I just cleared off my Debt of 24k, she is always online telegram username @Buildwealthwithphoebe you are truly a Godsend to this platform we love you ma'am

This post was edited

do they ever let their significant other to shave them?

Yes why not? I guess especially for males it's quite more easier to let it do another (trustworthy ;-) ) person than to do it himself, due to the male architecture.

This post was edited

So true! No way I can get all hairs myself. Even trimming is a challenge let alone removing more!

This post was edited

Alas memories of days gone by. Early on in our journey into social nudism wifey and I did the smoothie thing and loved it. Unfortunately as time passed wifey, because of personal issues, discontinued with our ritual of grooming each other. I truly miss those intimate times.

This post was edited

A lot of things have gone by the wayside as we have aged but I am happy to say that at 79 and 77 my wife and I continue our mutual shaving of each other. We don't have a set schedule for this but do it religiously whenever we expect to be nude around others.

This post was edited

Waxing is the only way. No razors on my balls!!!

This post was edited

Ive been a shaver for years, just yesterday I tried the waxing method. I had my chest and a manzilion, I will definitely be doing more waxing from now on.

This post was edited

I use a gillette venus shaver it's for females and it works for me without any nicks, just make sure the skin is stretched and you'll be fine

This post was edited

I shave my wife (non nudist) about every 4 weeks but she wont shave me.I use a electic razor & babt powder so it slides over a lot easyer & you dont get any rash

This post was edited