RE:Silicone or Steel?

I prefere the silicone cock ring during anal sex keeps me hard for ages and makes me last longer usually I can do anal on more than one guy

This post was edited

Gosh, thats wonderful. I can usually do two guys, in sequence, without a ring, then Im finished!

This post was edited

I use both, silicone for ease of fitting but as the S/S do tend to slip off I use a combination of both to prevent this situation, plus when your an exhibitionist the more the merrier.

This post was edited

What size are yours, Jonk? I simply use the 40-mm rings from Bunnings and once they're on, they're on. Since they're a circular cross-section I wear a few for an art-deco/streamline-modern look. I think with the flexibility of rubber o-rings I was able to go down to around 37- or 38-mm ones, so not much tighter. I used to also wear multiple o-rings for a similar effect to multiple stainless rings.

This post was edited

Steve, I to use the 40mm Bunnings S/s rings but mix it up with 50mm s/s plus go down to the 35mm Silicone ones as well, like you said gives the art deco look.

This post was edited

I prefer the weight and feeling of the stainless rings but I have to be careful with my activities as they tend to fall off. I also have a few aluminum rings that are tighter and lighter. My daily wearable rings are made of colored plastic so that I can match the color of my shirts with my cockring.

This post was edited