RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yep

This post was edited

I'm mostly shaved from the neck down (minus my arms). I trim my armpit hair to 1/2 inch or less, that has been comfortable for me and I think looks nicer. Never tried shaving there, already have a lot of shaving to keep up with. Normally, I alternate shaving upper/middle/lower body each shower unless I know I am going to be socializing nude, in which case, I do full body.

This post was edited

I have the Braun shaver and it shaves off my underarm, pubes and perianal hair.

This post was edited

Shave underarm and everything south also.

This post was edited

This what I do. My cock gets trimmed around and my balls get shaved. I also trim with the trimmer my pits and forearms and legs. Sometimes I'll run it in my ass crack to manage some of that fur. Generally, I feel men should have some hair. But, that said, how you manage your body hair is completely your choice. If you like your balls hairy then they are yours to let be. If you want to shave or wax your pits...thats your choice and preference. Run with it. I have even let my bush grow out for a couple months. It's sexy to some, and unmanaged to others. So, at the end of the day do it like you like it, it will always grow back!!!

This post was edited