RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

or you could mind your own f******* business!Ivr, so far out of roughly 45 respondents to a thread that has been here for 3 months, there have been only 3 people who've taken offense to my husband's topic of discussion. I'm amused that all three were gay and single. Now I have to ask you, why doa fewgay, single men take such great offense at a topic that is directed specifically towards straight, married men?Jenp.s. Nice first post. Great way to introduce yourself to the folks around here.I am a gay man. Regardless of the actual topic title. It should make no difference if married men put MALE ONLY on their profiles, enough explanations are given with regards to why the woman in their lives either doesn't want to participate in nudity, or if they are a home nudist only etc. There is NOTHING on this site that states the ladies in any mans life have to show their naked bodies to everyone here.IF the lady in a mans life is fine with his nudity and spending time with others naked, where is there a problem ? People create far more than they need to on here. If your wife/GF etc, is happy with your nudity and being on a website for it, then that's fine.One thing I do find on here is that I can look at a guys profile, more so with straight guys, is that they take offence and block me, just for looking or even complimenting them on their nudity (nothing sexual mentioned). They act all offended and assume I am speaking to them because I want more.If people bother to read my profile properly, they will see that this is not the case. I don't care if you are married, the thing we have in common is that we are both nudists, not that he, as a man might bear the gift if a large penis or an average one. It's the old assumption that I might want to get to know that person to get something from them later down the line.Why do people create problems that are not there in the first place ? There is no rule book on nudism/naturism, just common sense.

@bravobr I have had many straight married/single men block me, if during our chat, I tell them that I am gay. Somehow me being gay and being nude seem to make them feel that I am solely interested in their genitals. In a way, I am glad they block. I'd much rather not be in any way connected with homophobic nudists.

This post was edited