RE:Nothing like morning coffee in the nude

I don't drink coffee, but I usually remain nude through breakfast and often longer if I don't have to go anywhere.

This post was edited

Did any of the other retirees get rid of a lot of their clothes when they retired? I have well less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working!

This post was edited

I'm retiring in December 2024. I can't wait. I am not going to miss that 5AM alarm clock.

This post was edited

Semi-retired and have enjoyed the not rushing to get ready for work and spending more time nude. It's very relaxing to enjoy a morning coffee and sit by the pool nude thinking about what I'm going to do for the day.

This post was edited

Yeah retired in 2020, and thats when I started to really enjoy my morning coffee. Sitting on the front porch on Sunday morning(early). Then relaxing in the mornings the rest of the time, inside. But moved away from the big city and now its hard to put clothes on ! The patio is almost done, but still enjoying the mornings out there.

Yes retire as soon as you can

This post was edited

Love the same thing. Would love to find a small group to share naked coffee. I cannot host but I would enjoy sharing a cup or two with others.

This post was edited