We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
For those that say we shouldn't be posting a question like this I would remind them this post was raised under the sex and sexuality heading so I question why you were looking here.
I would say now after some experiences I am open to some sexual interaction with both men and women.
Emotionally though, I'm only attracted to women. So does that make me bisexual? I guess so.
For those that say we shouldn't be posting a question like this I would remind them this post was raised under the sex and sexuality heading so I question why you were looking here.I would say now after some experiences I am open to some sexual interaction with both men and women.Emotionally though, I'm only attracted to women. So does that make me bisexual? I guess so.
I don't want sexual interaction with anyone except my wife but enjoy seeing both women and men nude or minimally clothed.



