We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
every six weeks I have my bottomhalf waxed completely.
I have agreat all male salon here in the neighbourhood and they take care of it!
The first times it may hurt a but ( hey no pain no gain) but than is is just like routine work...
I usually wax everything below the neck every month or so. I rarely wax my pubes now after the hair stopped growing back so that area i shave if i want to be smooth. Sometimes i like to have pubic hair. I use sugar wax.
I only keep my scrotum smooth and I do it by plucking with tweezers. It can be a lot of work sometimes, but if I keep up with it, like daily, then its no problem at all. The best part is Im perfectly smooth, and I stay moisturized with Every man Jack Beard Butter, so Im smooth like butta!



