RE: Hiking in CT

There is a 6ish mile loop trail on the Housatonic River that is one of my favorite places to hike nude. For starters, the parking is very secluded, so I can usually start and end the hike in my birth...View MoreThere is a 6ish mile loop trail on the Housatonic River that is one of my favorite places to hike nude. For starters, the parking is very secluded, so I can usually start and end the hike in my birthday suit. There are 4 spots on the trail, if you are a little daring, you can cool off in the river and 2 spots to cool off under a small waterfall. I end this hiking trip with an outdoor shower. I always carry a 6 gallon water container with a shower head. There is one 1/4 mile section that requires a cover up, but the rest of the trail I only cover up when I meet someone else hiking. I often hope that I can't be the only one hiking nude and dream of meeting someone else naked on the trail.

This post was edited

Took a short 4 mile hike today, kind of slow. Found an open
space and did some sun tanning. I took the path less traveled
this time, pretty cool, someone spent a lot of time setting it up
for mountain bicycle riding.
I am pretty hooked on nude hiking. It is always a let down when I have to dress for the ride home.

This post was edited

There is a naked hike on the summer solstice in VT on the AT. I am trying to find out where and what time to meet up, does anyone know?

This post was edited

Just joined this site, on to the forum.Longest nude hike was in the field trail next to my house.I've always wanted to do some nude hiking, but don't really trust any trails in CT.

If you are concerned, you could always go to Solair in Woodstock, CT. They have a bunch of undeveloped land beyond the resort area itself that they own (a few hundred acres). You can hike down to some Revolutionary War buildings, or just through the woods. Don't know how many trails there are in all of that land. Bring your GPS to orient yourself for the hike back to the main resort and blaze your own trail! Just don't wander onto the shooting range that they also have on their property.

This post was edited

The weather is getting warmer, so lets plan a New York or CT hike

This post was edited

Totally agree with that

This post was edited