New found nudist. Few questions?

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Let me start by saying that I am a young male. Also I am not afraid to say that I am a virgin. I have never attend a nude beach or resort. Also I have roommates who dont support the nudist life style. So when it comes to being naked, I only can be nude when they are not home. When they are gone I do nude yoga. I try to be naked as much as possible. But at times when I get nude, I get an erection. So I was wondering if it accepted to have a erection in a nude beach or a resort. If not what should I do? I was thinking maybe I should have sex for the first time before attending a nudist event. Advice? Last question, any good nudist places in south Florida?

This topic was edited
RE: New found nudist. Few questions?

Click on the word FORUMS above. Go the Forums page - in the upper right hand corner you will see a "Search Forum" box - click on that - a new page will open with a search box - search for the word "erection". You will have more information than you need.

This post was edited

This is not something to loose your virginity over; doing so wouldn't change your responses, anyway. Being alone in your room is a totally different experience from being in a social-nudist situation; you're only going to worry yourself over this until you actually go to a nude beach or other nudist venue. Most people get over their fears and shyness almost immediately. It's fairly common for guys to react briefly when they first undress - just roll over, pull up a towel, get in the water, or some such de-emphasis of the situation if it happens.

This post was edited

Thank you very much. Now I know that I can use a towel or go into the water in case I do get a erection. It only happens a few times. I would say 5% of the time I get nude. And about the having sex, it was more like finding some one I love to do it with rather then just losing it to lose it. But thank you again much appreciated.

This post was edited

Wow!! Another male that is able to brag about having an erect penis. Theyre such a rare thing these days

This post was edited

Wow!! Another male that is able to brag about having an erect penis. Theyre such a rare thing these daysYeah, some boys just love talking about their peepee's

This post was edited

Since you live in south Florida visit Haulover Beach. Located in Sunny Isles just north of Miami.

This post was edited

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Let me start by saying that I am a young male. Also I am not afraid to say that I am a virgin. I have never attend a nude beach or resort. Also I have roommates who dont support the nudist life style. So when it comes to being naked, I only can be nude when they are not home. When they are gone I do nude yoga. I try to be naked as much as possible. But at times when I get nude, I get an erection. So I was wondering if it accepted to have a erection in a nude beach or a resort. If not what should I do? I was thinking maybe I should have sex for the first time before attending a nudist event. Advice? Last question, any good nudist places in south Florida?Try Haulover Beach in north Miami. Don't worry too much about your erection. Just don't flaunt it. Keep it on the down low.

This post was edited

I haven't gotten to go to a nudist beach yet, but my mindset when going in is that an erection will happen eventually... so I don't worry about it. When it does happen, I will just not make a big scene out of it relax and move on. We're humans.
Chris

This post was edited