RE: First experience at Cypress Cove

It really is a great resort. It was also my first time at a nudist resort. Friendly people and staff. I camped there a couple of times last year and plan to do it again this year. First time I went I parked the car, took off my clothes and then checked in and set up camp. Stayed nude until i had to leave which was tough to leave. You'll love it.

This post was edited

We spent 8 nights at Cypress Cove in April coming from the West coast. We thoroughly enjoyed it taking advantage of the paddle boards, the chip and putt golf, walking the neighborhood, hanging and socializing in the pool and hot tubs etc. We live pretty close to Laguna Del Sol so visit there a lot and I'm not sure which I like better, they are both excellent resorts just different in layout etc. You will have a great time. Wish we could go again but it's a long trek and there are other places we also want to visit.Our two favorite resorts as well. We are scheduled to try Sunny Rest next weekend to see how it compares to those two.

This post was edited

We're headed to Cypress Cove tomorrow for what will be our 10th or 11th visit in less than three years! And we live 550 miles away!! It's a great place to get naked and enjoy life.

This post was edited

We can confirm with everyone else on this subject that CC is a great resort. We stayed in the villas for 2 weeks and had a brilliant time. The staff are wonderful and there is so much to do. Will return one day again.

This post was edited

Our first time at the Cove was 5 years ago for 10 days. We didn't want to leave!!! Since then we've expanded our time at the Cove to 5 weeks. It's as closed to paradise as we'll ever come. PS: Our first time being socially nude took between 10 to 15 seconds to feel comfortable.

This post was edited

Took the Mrs there for her first time and she loved it we. We spent a few day met some great people and had a great time.. Just avoid the small click groups and you will have a lot of fun,, Love Cheeks!

This post was edited