RE:First experience at the Cove - It was amazing!!!

What other events do they have?mis the cove considered nude or clothing optional. What I mean is if Laura and (BTW I'm Barry) went to nude a polo a could she jus[ be topless? She prefers shorts or pants instead carrying a towel to sit on.

I really want to get there soon and check it out. Is it relaxing or high energy around there. We like both but prefer high energy.

We don't camp so what would be a good room choice for us.

This post was edited

What other events do they have?mis the cove considered nude or clothing optional. What I mean is if Laura and (BTW I'm Barry) went to nude a polo a could she jus[ be topless? She prefers shorts or pants instead carrying a towel to sit on.I really want to get there soon and check it out. Is it relaxing or high energy around there. We like both but prefer high energy.We don't camp so what would be a good room choice for us.

You don't have to be nude at CC, even at the concert. I can only speak for Nude-a-palooza weekend, as that's the only time we've been there, but other than Saturday during the concert, it is more laid back.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove is clothing optional all the time except if you are in one of the swimming pools or hot tubs

Going around nude while in the midst of other nude people is not as daunting as one thinks it is

Going around nude in front of other people can sometimes take some time to get used to -- sometimes as long as 15 minutes

Naturally yours,
George
Currently living in Florida's Most Beautiful Clothes-Free Resort

This post was edited

George is right and he is also one of the friendly people you might see when you visit. Many of us know him there. Look at the Cove website calendar for the different events coming up. Most are a good time. Valentine weekend may be a good first stop. And be sure to book the dance. Usually A taste of Love is the band and one of the biggest draws there. It might make her very much at ease that weekend.

This post was edited