Hi I'm new member and I just joined because ...

... one of my younger nudist friends had problems with being
well endowed.
His mother (and her friends) were always making remarks and jokes
about his size.They also told him he would never find a girl
willing and/or able to handle him.I was very happy he accepted my
help and support.

This topic was edited
RE: Hi I'm new member and I just joined because ...

I am shocked that a mom would be that way to her son. Especially a nudist mom. it isnice that your friend has your support as a friend and a personal ally in his time of needto let him know that he can be loved when needed.

This post was edited

Is hard--I mean difficult--to believe how some behave. But, all sorts of things to criticize if that's how you want to spend your time.

This post was edited

Great to hear about you supporting your young friend for his size.Specially at young age it is important to have support and admiration.I'm rather big myself and when I met my current girlfriend she was both amazed, exhited and a bit scared of the size.She is tall but body is still ultraskinny/petite overall.We went slow to beging with but now she say any girl would be jelous to have a bf with LP :)I think any girl at any age and any size can handle a big one. Goin step by step.

This post was edited

Thanks for all your nice comments.
Helping my friend accept the size of his penis and giving him confidence was quite easy and actually quite fun.
The hardest(?) part was dealing with his mother (and her friends), especially because they were convinced he would never find a girlfriend. So I started calling him on his cellphone, picked him up and brought him home again. And pretty soon they were convinced he had found a girlfriend.
And that triggered a change in their attitude. The nasty remarks stopped. Suddenly they were interested in if and how his girlfriend handles his LP.
Mission accomplished.

This post was edited

Hello Dolixi - my nudist friend - I am well hung with my 8" cock and proud of it to show it hard at nudist beaches to other nudists, you know that, yes ?KISS = keep it smooth shaven - Bernie in Switzerland

This post was edited

It's only a thing of WELL LUBBING your pussy, when you get a big cock in there dear Donna. Think of a babys head, coming out of a vagina, it strech is very much and it works.

This post was edited