CMNM

My husband and I are a CMNM couple, me being the naturist and hubby mainly a textile.
It causes us no problems and we and or friends have no issues with this.
Are there any other couples the same.

This topic was edited
RE: CMNM

What is cmnm?

This post was edited

What is cmnm?clothed male, naked male

This post was edited

I think it's great that you are both comfortable with the others choice. Among my friends in couples the nudist partner goes it alone, sometimes secretly, or in one case a friend gave up nude recreation altogether at the request of his husband. I do have a couple of friends who are comfortable with a naked me while they are clothed, which is fortunate. You are in the right climate for extended naked time. I will be checking it out myself in Sept.

This post was edited

Thanks!

This post was edited

I guess I was kind of in that type of relationship where I was into the nudist mode and my partner wasn't. When we stayed at men's clothing optional resorts, I would go nude pretty much the whole time and he kept his shorts/swim trunks on during the day. He would go skinny dipping at night however so apparently he wasn't comfortable going nude when most visible during the day. I however never went nude around our own house as I felt uncomfortable doing that with him around there clothed for some reason. We split up several years ago and now I am nude pretty much all the time around my house. When house hunting, I even looked for a house that had a private yard to allow going nude outside. With this change, my next boyfriend/husband better be comfortable with my nudity since I don't think I will worry about any CMNM situation in my own place.

This post was edited

My husband and I are a CMNM couple, me being the naturist and hubby mainly a textile.It causes us no problems and we and or friends have no issues with this.Are there any other couples the same.same here

This post was edited

I now understand why I am a nudists. Wearing clothes, even if it's as small as a speedo, in a nude resort is so foreign to me. I would feel so uncomfortable if I wasn't fully nude when with others that are. Do all nudists feel the same?Even though I am fairly new to being nude publicly. I agree with this. I walk through the gate and the clothes come off.

This post was edited

Not a fan of that. But I won't push my nudism on anyone. I'll be nude. They can wear textile. Eventually they will try it and love it. :)

This post was edited