Traveling across the USA!

Hi. I'm road tripping across the USA. Any resorts/campsites/places to stay that are clean and safe that are recommended? also looking for activities to do and possible people to show me around!
hit me up! thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Traveling across the USA!

If you go to Florida, I would recommend Cypress Cove. There are numerous resorts in Florida and some great nude beaches too. All easily accessible.

This post was edited

The Locations tab here on TN can give you some idea of what's out there as well as some reviews. Joining AANR or TNS can help with finding different resorts and beaches as well, plus will give you discounts as you go along. You don't say if you are going alone, but some resorts might be hesitant to have an unknown single male come in if you are not a member of one of these organizations. Even Trip Advisor will have reviews of different nudist resorts and beaches (I know we've left reviews for a few nude resorts there). As was already said, can't say enough good things about Cypress Cove in the Orlando area. Laguna Del Sol in the Sacramento area is great as well. Mountain Air Ranch in the Denver area and Sunny Rest in eastern Pennsylvania are the only resorts we've been to that aren't on one of the coasts. They were nice as well.

This post was edited

Hi. I'm road tripping across the USA. Any resorts/campsites/places to stay that are clean and safe that are recommended? also looking for activities to do and possible people to show me around!hit me up! thanks!We've got several choices for you with clothing optional B&B's from Florida to Oregon!
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

This post was edited