Special areas on the camping?

Hi,Planning to go to camping rene oltra. I was wondering if there are special areas on the camping for adults only?Going on of the last weeks of August, but not sure what to book and what the differences are. If all goes well, two gay friends will be joining me.Any tips on how to get a nice spot? Or is there no big difference?Thanks for your help!Frickster

This topic was edited
RE: Special areas on the camping?

wish i could join you

This post was edited
RE: Special areas on the camping?

Hi,Planning to go to camping rene oltra. I was wondering if there are special areas on the camping for adults only?Going on of the last weeks of August, but not sure what to book and what the differences are. If all goes well, two gay friends will be joining me.Any tips on how to get a nice spot? Or is there no big difference?Thanks for your help!FricksterIn our experience you can ask for a specific area but you don't always get it. Also, as it's still "school holiday time" in August then the campsite and beaches are stricter, the police patrol, there are life guards and we've we've been asked to remove "rings" on the campsite. Either way, hope you have fun.

This post was edited