1st time 7/12

Made it out to Gunnison for my 1st trip to a nude beach and now I'm hooked!And a bit red! I should have put more sunblock on the parts that have never seen the light of day before.Everyone was friendly and respectful.
I wassurprisedat how many chose to keep their cloths on.I would say about 20%, is thatnormallythe case?

This topic was edited
RE: 1st time 7/12

They dont bother me at all - - I just find it odd. Perhaps they are just building up their courage?Just gawkers, that's all

This post was edited

hi, some are vouyers and some just getting up the courage, and I don't mind them at all. It's a great clothing optional beach so welcome to "Gunny" and enjoy.

This post was edited

I'm hoping your right. That they are just trying to get their
courage up.
I felt a little funny being clothed at 1st. To me it felt like more
people looked at me funny when I had my cloths on and I was looking
for a spot.
I did notice, 2 lady's that were bathing suits, 1 got her courage
up, stripped down, and went in the ocean.
Hell I was comfortable enough to go swimming and not give a crap
about shrinkage! lol

I also find it odd how many people go there and keep their clothes on - considering that they pass multiple clothed beaches before reaching Gunnison beach, they really go out of their way to sit clothed among the nudists. They dont bother me at all - - I just find it odd. Perhaps they are just building up their courage?

This post was edited

I was there on Tuesday as well. Nice day except for the sandblasting. I did not get burned but you can see I got sun. Planning to head back there tomorrow. I should get there in the early afternoon tomorrow...Maybe see you there.

This post was edited