Keeping the group active

We've almost got 600 members now, which is great. I hope members old and new help to keep the group active by uploading to the gallery and posting interesting questions and topics as well as their introductions.
Have already got to know some cool people from here, hope to make more friends, so get in touch :D

This topic was edited
RE: Keeping the group active

I agree. One topic I am going to bring up for discussion is do you find yourself checked out more nude in the showers at the gym? I'm only 6.5 erect but with an 8 gauge Prince Albert and low hangers. Yesterday I saw a beautiful 6 inch flaccid penis and even as a straight male I found myself captivated with looking at it. He was Latino and when in the showers was rather shy until he saw my package then probably wanted to show off and that's when I kept getting a good look at it. So do you well hung flaccid dudes find yourself getting checked out a lot and also do you find it flattering or annoying or even unwelcome?

This post was edited

If I am being checked out in the locker room, I haven't noticed. I keep to myself while doing my post-workout routine and kind of zone out. All the showers are stalls and I go are fairly dead times, so there usually aren't a lot of others in there when I am.

This post was edited

I agree. One topic I am going to bring up for discussion is do you find yourself checked out more nude in the showers at the gym? I'm only 6.5 erect but with an 8 gauge Prince Albert and low hangers. Yesterday I saw a beautiful 6 inch flaccid penis and even as a straight male I found myself captivated with looking at it. He was Latino and when in the showers was rather shy until he saw my package then probably wanted to show off and that's when I kept getting a good look at it. So do you well hung flaccid dudes find yourself getting checked out a lot and also do you find it flattering or annoying or even unwelcome?

Yeah it happens to me a lot. In fact my first naked experience in public was ruined by it.

This post was edited

I am flattered when I am checked out. I have even had a few dudes surprisingly ask me about my piercing. It's nice to see some dudes are comfortable enough in their skin to ask. I am open with all; nudist since I was a boy and I guess it's no big deal to me to ask questions or get asked questions

This post was edited

I am flattered when I am checked out. I have even had a few dudes surprisingly ask me about my piercing. It's nice to see some dudes are comfortable enough in their skin to ask. I am open with all; nudist since I was a boy and I guess it's no big deal to me to ask questions or get asked questionsSame and agree!When I've been changing in the gym before, I've had groups of friends joke between them after they see me. Something like 'now I feel small'. Mostly embarrassment when that happened.

This post was edited

I agree. One topic I am going to bring up for discussion is do you find yourself checked out more nude in the showers at the gym? I'm only 6.5 erect but with an 8 gauge Prince Albert and low hangers. Yesterday I saw a beautiful 6 inch flaccid penis and even as a straight male I found myself captivated with looking at it. He was Latino and when in the showers was rather shy until he saw my package then probably wanted to show off and that's when I kept getting a good look at it. So do you well hung flaccid dudes find yourself getting checked out a lot and also do you find it flattering or annoying or even unwelcome?These days I view such looks and the rare comment as compliments and quite enjoy it. If I'm to be quite honest, I believe I would probably miss the looks if they stopped.When I was younger and more or less around the same group of guys every time I was getting changed or showered in public, I didn't quite know how to handle the attention but as I got into my early twenties this changed for me and I began to enjoy it. I think it was partly due to the fact that I was no longer around the same group of guys every time anymore and that is instead was complete strangers who were looking at my size. This was also the time when I began viewing these looks as compliments.

This post was edited

Good morning everyone..I wanted to chime in here on this topic for a sec. I generally find that most guys at my gym don't really notice or if they do look, it is discreet enough that I really don't notice. I am a people watcher by nature and tend to observe a lot and I look just out of curiosity and of course try to be creepy or pervy either lol. I mean I am just a naturally curious and visual person so if I am at the gym or beach or resort, I will look. Male or female I in general look but I honestly don't think I compare so to speak and def never critique or judge. I admire anyone that is happy naked and comfortable enough to be walking around and socializing or whatever and not be trying to cover up and hide themselves. I don't mind being looked at either..like someone mentioned..I find it flattering and not at all offensive. I too have a piercing..like someone mentioned..but in my nipple and I have had several conversations about it while nude an generally at my gym or pool. I think it is cool that someone can stand there naked and chat with me and there not be any awkwardness. On a side note..I normally don't shave my nuts or pubes but sometimes trim and recently I went a bit overboard and went smooth..a few weeks ago at the Y I did notice more looks or glances my way as it seems that a majority of gym goers at my Y (at least those that are there when I am there) are not shaven or smooth..I can tell some trim and some manscape of course but I felt like I was noticed more that day...which like I mentioned..I did not mind and was comfortable with..again, variety and all is something we all appreciate I am sure. Hope everyone has a great day out there!

This post was edited

We've almost got 600 members now, which is great. I hope members old and new help to keep the group active by uploading to the gallery and posting interesting questions and topics as well as their introductions.Have already got to know some cool people from here, hope to make more friends, so get in touch :DYou mention uploading to the gallery. Though there are nearly 600 members, the gallery has fewer than 40 photos. C'mon guys, considering the group's title it'd be great showing it! No need for we nudists to be shy about our penises.

This post was edited

We've almost got 600 members now, which is great. I hope members old and new help to keep the group active by uploading to the gallery and posting interesting questions and topics as well as their introductions.Have already got to know some cool people from here, hope to make more friends, so get in touch :DYou mention uploading to the gallery. Though there are nearly 600 members, the gallery has fewer than 40 photos. C'mon guys, considering the group's title it'd be great showing it! No need for we nudists to be shy about our penises.
I think so too :D

This post was edited

The other day two dudes and I were at the y and showering (open showers no stalls) and I noticed they both kept checking me out and I did end up sporting an erection and I did not care. Always proud to see and be seen

This post was edited