Salt Scrub your Sack!

So from time to time it's good to give your ball sack a deep cleanse. Sure we wash it daily in the bath or shower but it's full of creases that trap the sweat and if you keep your pubic hair, it can do with a freshen up every now and then.
I am a big advocate of using scrubs before shaving for your face and or body but the shop bought products are too harsh for your crown jewels. That's where I have been experimenting and found that ordinary table salt can help.
For the best results, you should do this dry before you climb in to the shower;
* Start by wetting your hands but allow the excess water to drip off so they are just damp. Too wet and the salt will simply dissolve* Pour a good heaped tablespoon worth of ordinary table salt on to your hands and fingers* Gently work the salt (which will start to feel like a paste) in to the skin. Be sure to work the salt by massaging your sack between your fingers* If you feel you need to, apply more salt mix but if you are done (once will be enough if you do this weekly or fortnightly) simply continue to shower as normal
Your skin will feel soft and renewed and you can confident that you are nice and clean to either show off your bits by the pool or entertain a 'friend'
This works well for me but I would love to hear how you get on if you try it
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Salt Scrub your Sack!

What's next? Some black pepper and Olive oil? LoL :-P

This post was edited

What's next? Some black pepper and Olive oil? LoL :-PIf you like. Olive oil is actually very good for the skin

This post was edited

Some of the Korean Spas provide salt for a body scrub in the steam room. It is a great feeling getting an all over body scrub, sometimes you can share with another and get your back and their back done while in the steam room.Too right. It's brilliant for doing your back. I like booking in for an all over salt scrub body polish. Feels so good once it's done

This post was edited

So from time to time it's good to give your ball sack a deep cleanse. Sure we wash it daily in the bath or shower but it's full of creases that trap the sweat and if you keep your pubic hair, it can do with a freshen up every now and then.I am a big advocate of using scrubs before shaving for your face and or body but the shop bought products are too harsh for your crown jewels. That's where I have been experimenting and found that ordinary table salt can help.For the best results, you should do this dry before you climb in to the shower;* Start by wetting your hands but allow the excess water to drip off so they are just damp. Too wet and the salt will simply dissolve* Pour a good heaped tablespoon worth of ordinary table salt on to your hands and fingers* Gently work the salt (which will start to feel like a paste) in to the skin. Be sure to work the salt by massaging your sack between your fingers* If you feel you need to, apply more salt mix but if you are done (once will be enough if you do this weekly or fortnightly) simply continue to shower as normalYour skin will feel soft and renewed and you can confident that you are nice and clean to either show off your bits by the pool or entertain a 'friend'This works well for me but I would love to hear how you get on if you try itSteve

Thanks Steve
This sounds like a great idea and I will definately try this!

This post was edited

So from time to time it's good to give your ball sack a deep cleanse. Sure we wash it daily in the bath or shower but it's full of creases that trap the sweat and if you keep your pubic hair, it can do with a freshen up every now and then.I am a big advocate of using scrubs before shaving for your face and or body but the shop bought products are too harsh for your crown jewels. That's where I have been experimenting and found that ordinary table salt can help.For the best results, you should do this dry before you climb in to the shower;* Start by wetting your hands but allow the excess water to drip off so they are just damp. Too wet and the salt will simply dissolve* Pour a good heaped tablespoon worth of ordinary table salt on to your hands and fingers* Gently work the salt (which will start to feel like a paste) in to the skin. Be sure to work the salt by massaging your sack between your fingers* If you feel you need to, apply more salt mix but if you are done (once will be enough if you do this weekly or fortnightly) simply continue to shower as normalYour skin will feel soft and renewed and you can confident that you are nice and clean to either show off your bits by the pool or entertain a 'friend'This works well for me but I would love to hear how you get on if you try itSteve

Thanks Steve
This sounds like a great idea and I will definately try this!

Good man. I can always count on you John. Got a couple of other new things to try soon so keep your eyes peeled

This post was edited

I tried this after going to a foam party and it works amazingly well!
Foam parties are great fun but unfortunately the chemicals in the foam are quite harsh.
Before going to a foam party, I always use Nivea in-shower moisturizing lotion which protects my skin really well but the areas that get most dry - and the skin starts flaking off a day or two later - are the most sensitive parts such as my balls and ass.
Usually I have to put up with flaking skin for a day or 2 but I used the salt scrub on my balls and all the dry flaking skin was removed and my balls felt amazingly soft!
Thanks for this great tip!

This post was edited

I tried this after going to a foam party and it works amazingly well!Foam parties are great fun but unfortunately the chemicals in the foam are quite harsh.Before going to a foam party, I always use Nivea in-shower moisturizing lotion which protects my skin really well but the areas that get most dry - and the skin starts flaking off a day or two later - are the most sensitive parts such as my balls and ass.Usually I have to put up with flaking skin for a day or 2 but I used the salt scrub on my balls and all the dry flaking skin was removed and my balls felt amazingly soft!Thanks for this great tip!

Thanks for the feedback John. Glad it helped.
The foam party sounds like fun but as you say it can harsh on the skin. At least with this, you've saved yourself some discomfort.

S

This post was edited