RE: Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

There is an option to have your pohotos only viewable by friends...
So if you have lots of photos, you get lots of requests.

So strange how some people who say they like to live their lives as social naturists..... Want to see so many pictures of naked people.

This post was edited
RE: Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

The better question is, why are you so worried aboutwhat others are doing? If they want to "collect friends" as wordedhere, then that's their prerogative. All you need to do is denytheir friend request (if you even got one) and keep it moving. Thisis a nudist community. We're used to people judging us. Let's notdo what they do and judge folks within our own community,especially on how they choose to use the site. Do what makes youhappy, and stop judging others on what makes themhappy.

(LIKE)

This post was edited

There is an option to have your pohotos only viewable by friends...So if you have lots of photos, you get lots of requests.So strange how some people who say they like to live their lives as social naturists..... Want to see so many pictures of naked people.We are members at a nudist resort. We are definitely social nudist and enjoy interacting with our nudist friends. That's why we want to see the pics on TN - we want to see who we are talking to. Especially if the pics have captions on them and we can see where they have been or how they live their nude life. We like to take pics of each other and post them here fairly often. We are not ashamed to be nudist - we share nude pics on here like we do clothed pics on Facebook. Really no difference except the audience is different lol

This post was edited

I totally agree, I have friend-ed people who I thought had similar interests etc with a view to staying in touch and sharing experiences. As a frequent traveler I could even meet some of them in the flesh. Its exactly as you say almost like people want a swollen scorecard of "friends" just because.

This post was edited

I dont usually accept friend requests. I used to and then found out that some were just friend collectors for whatever their reasons, If I friended some in an area I was to be in and wanted to meet up even as couples for a hello, it would fall through. People would even use their pets and other thingsas a ploy to friend you. Then never connect with us again. I cant tell you how many people want to friend and want to meet at a resort because they either been there before or want to have friends to be there with and either they dont show or wont tell where to meet them at or if you do come across them they have ignored us. And of course you get the ones that want to meet up for the fact they want sex. Sorry, isnt worth the frustration anymore. Too many fakes out there for us. So we graciously deny.

This post was edited

There is an option to have your pohotos only viewable by friends...So if you have lots of photos, you get lots of requests.So strange how some people who say they like to live their lives as social naturists..... Want to see so many pictures of naked people.

Being a woman I am constantly bombarded with friend request. At present I have more than 100 pending requests.

It's not polite to ignore someone but at the same time one can't accept all incoming request.

I recently added a guy after chatting few times and then he kept stalking my page and pinged me everytime I was online

I had to meet him personally in public and explain him that I will not be able to pull down my pants and spend an evening with him

This post was edited

The better question is, why are you so worried about what others are doing? If they want to "collect friends" as worded here, then that's their prerogative. All you need to do is deny their friend request (if you even got one) and keep it moving. This is a nudist community. We're used to people judging us. Let's not do what they do and judge folks within our own community, especially on how they choose to use the site. Do what makes you happy, and stop judging others on what makes them happy.

Well said!

This post was edited

There is an option to have your pohotos only viewable by friends...So if you have lots of photos, you get lots of requests.So strange how some people who say they like to live their lives as social naturists..... Want to see so many pictures of naked people.Being a woman I am constantly bombarded with friend request. At present I have more than 100 pending requests.It's not polite to ignore someone but at the same time one can't accept all incoming request.I recently added a guy after chatting few times and then he kept stalking my page and pinged me everytime I was onlineI had to meet him personally in public and explain him that I will not be able to pull down my pants and spend an evening with him

Why did you go so far out of your way as to meet him in person to explain this to him? This is fairly common on my end, so i imagine that being female, it would be even more common on yours. I wouldnt take the time to meet in person just to tell them no.

Fortunately there are enough good people on this site that make up for these bad eggs

This post was edited
RE:Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

I also don't understand... Most people who send me a request even don't read my profile. So I just hit 'delete'.

This post was edited

You also don't reply to messages....

This post was edited