Introduction

Thank you for accepting me in the group. I am originally from Turkey and spend time between Turkey and UK. Sometimes I also travel to Europe and USA.It is not easy to be nudist in Turkey because of conservative and religious thinking but I have friends who I can be naked with and other friends who are not nudist but dont mind I am nudist with them.I want to join this group because I have a friend who is not nudist because he has an extremely large penis and he is very uncomfortable with the size. He does not like the people see him because every one is curious. We are sometimes naked together in a nonsexual way.
I am also curious if there are people in the group who like to be exhibition type people and if people become nudist so that they can show the penis.

This topic was edited
RE: Introduction

Thank you for the introduction and thanks for joining. With what is happening in Turkey at the moment, I imagine it will only become even more difficult to practice nudism.Let your friend know of this group and hopefully we'll be able to get him to feel better about himself. Personally I would have him know that a large dick always attracts attention, always have and always will, but how he thinks about the attention can make a huge difference. People look because it's bigger than usual and more often than not those looks are compliments. If your friend can start viewing the attention his size gets as compliments, he'll begin to feel a lot better about himself and the attention. Hopefully he will even begin to enjoy the attention like many of us other guys in this group do.

This post was edited

hi and welcome, please let your friend know having a big cock is a good thing, people will always look, we all appreciate looking at the bigger cocks, no harm, just good positive vibes, maybe you can get your friend to join this group, if he is on TN

This post was edited

It all depends on how he sees the situation!Having a large or small penis is not the issue!The important are good friends, good times naked and respect for friends!

This post was edited