RE: A clean sack and shaft less masculine? Bs.

Male grooming is your preference and yours alone . If you have a partner, wife or other talk it out between you

This post was edited

I like the way it looks and mostly it feels great. I don't shave for anyone but myself.

This post was edited

I like the way it looks and mostly it feels great. I don't shave for anyone but myself.Good for you. I thought I was the only one who shaved for myself and myself alone. It does feel good.

This post was edited

I agree! Just for me.

This post was edited

Cant agree more with everything said here. I love the smooth look and feel, however my wife hates it. I compromise and trim pubes, but shave shaft and balls. She is God with this...so we are both happy .

This post was edited

Good for you bro introducing your godson to nudism. I too shave my nuts regularly , at the gym in the showers, no one says anything or gives me a 2nd glance. Many guys today shave their nuts, I also do my pits but it's a hygiene thing, I hate chemical agents in and on my privates and find that shaving pretty much eliminates the need for them altogether . Keep it up man!! you're great

This post was edited

I remove all my body hair. I like the look and the feel. As for it being manly - on my last holiday I noticed the men were hairless while the boys just let it grow.

This post was edited

I too shave my sack and shaft. It feels much better to me and I like the look of hairless balls. I also shave all my pubic hair except for a patch right above my penis. I used to shave it all but decided to keep a patch to see how I liked it and so far that is what I have done for the last couple of years. I like the feel of the breeze at it blows across what pubic hair I have when laying out. My wife also likes it because it is softer anddoesn't prick her if I haven't shaved in a couple of days. By the way no one has ever thought I looked like a child no matter how much pubic hair I have had or not had.

This post was edited

I have shaved in the past but didn't like having to do it every couple of days. So I decided to try body sugaring and love it. I have done it a few times on my chest, armpits, pubic, butt, and shaft area and the hair usually takes a week or more to stubble. I'm also noticing the hair seems to be growing back finer. I still shave my balls as I haven't mastered the technique for there yet. I love the smooth feeling and don't sweat a much on the hotter days.

This post was edited

I have shaved in the past but didn't like having to do it every couple of days. So I decided to try body sugaring and love it. I have done it a few times on my chest, armpits, pubic, butt, and shaft area and the hair usually takes a week or more to stubble. I'm also noticing the hair seems to be growing back finer. I still shave my balls as I haven't mastered the technique for there yet. I love the smooth feeling and don't sweat a much on the hotter days.

Never heard of body sugaring, gonna check that out...

This post was edited