RE: A clean sack and shaft less masculine? Bs.

This sugaring for hair removal is fascinating. Not doing it on my cock or balls. Just sayin. I'm really happy the convo this topic opened. Seems there are a majority of men who shave their bells and many who trim somewhat everywhere. That's great. A trimmed bush represents a man who looks after his appearsnce overall. Remember. It grows back!!! Cheers!!

This post was edited

I shave all my pubic hair, it is better feeling, easier to clean, two other comments I liked, hygiene is better and your cock does look bigger. But another consideration is licking cum off of my wife or others is easier and you can lick it all.

This post was edited

I shave all my pubic hair, it is better feeling, easier to clean, two other comments I liked, hygiene is better and your cock does look bigger. But another consideration is licking cum off of my wife or others is easier and you can lick it all.Ha Ha! Hygiene is always important but I loved your reasons for it

This post was edited

Works for me, that's all I trim

It's what I trim, too. Shave the balls, around the shaft base, and electric trim the rest. Makes it look great.

As for folks that think grooming and masculinity is related? Well. I find it ironic that masculinity, which is socially symbolic for strength, is so fragile that all it takes is a razor and shaving cream to break it.

Sometimes it's better to just accept that the social views of what is masculine or feminine is a healthy mix of archaic and irrational.

This post was edited

Works for me, that's all I trim

It's what I trim, too. Shave the balls, around the shaft base, and electric trim the rest. Makes it look great.

As for folks that think grooming and masculinity is related? Well. I find it ironic that masculinity, which is socially symbolic for strength, is so fragile that all it takes is a razor and shaving cream to break it.

Sometimes it's better to just accept that the social views of what is masculine or feminine is a healthy mix of archaic and irrational.

Spectacular comment!!' I love it. And, still agree there is no relationship between trimming your bush, shaving your balls, and being any less (or more) of a man. I'm a mans man, being handy with tools, can build, rewire, plaster, ..... all while enjoying a cigar nude, with not a fleck of hair on my nuts!! I'm never embarrassed or feel less of a man while in the showers at the gym with "less" groomed men. In fact, I appreciate the curious looks.

This post was edited