Secret life long desire to model.

I have not done any modeling. Clothed or nude. But I have always wanted to try it. I would love to model nude for an artist, painter, sketcher, art class, photographer and etc. I am located in Central Indiana. Check out my profile. I have a few photo's there so you get an idea of what I look like and if I could possibly be an asset to your project.

This topic was edited
RE: Secret life long desire to model.

Good luck finding a photographer or artist to model for to full fill your wish. Have you considered modelling for a life drawing group? You would be paid. There must be some near by where you live. Arts Councils have life drawing sessions, artist groups as well. Sometimes schools that promote visual arts do as well.
If you were here on the BC coast of Canada you would have no problem being a nude model. And I would definitely have you as a model for my studio.I'm an older artist and nudist myself. When I cannot find a model I model for myself but can only set up for photo shoots not painting. Though I have considered getting a large mirror to paint myself painting in the nude.
Take care and keep on enjoying the bestlife style.

This post was edited

I once answered an ad asking for a woman model. I told them to try me once, and since they had no woman lined up that week, they called me. It was a one shot deal, but they were all appreciative for seeing a male for a change.

This post was edited

"Good luck finding a photographer or artist to model for to full fill your wish. Have you considered modelling for a life drawing group? You would be paid. There must be some near by where you live. Arts Councils have life drawing sessions, artist groups as well. Sometimes schools that promote visual arts do as well."

Thank you for your advice. I do keep watch on our local groups in my area and any other possibility that might pop up. Unfortunately in my state they are pretty closed minded to nudity. But obviously there are artists around, I just need to hook up with them somehow. I believe it will happen at some time. Thanks again. If I was in your area, I sure would be right there for you. No doubt about it.

This post was edited

Possible venues are colleges, junior colleges and specialty schools who shoot, draw or paint live models. Be open about being new so that they will know what level of training or coaching you may need, or you may learn that you are a natural. Be persistent until you find a gig.

This post was edited