RE: Hi....

i am so glad you said its ok and some people actually enjoy it. i am new to nudism and am looking to get more comfortable with public or group nudity. i too am always afraid of getting an erection because, although i am 44, i still get erect easily and all the time. it has happened when i wasn't even thinking sexual thoughts. i am so afraid that someone will be offended and think i'm a pervert, which i certainly am not. i'm just a normal sexual human being.

This post was edited

K2N I would suggest, as you claim to be new to nudism, that you read the posts here. It is I am sure you will agree, frowned upon not to take the apropriate accion and to cover it.
And as you are so new to nudism I would again suggest you learn the diference between nudism and exhibitionism and make some changes to your profile.

This post was edited

i am so glad you said its ok and some people actually enjoy it. i am new to nudism and am looking to get more comfortable with public or group nudity. i too am always afraid of getting an erection because, although i am 44, i still get erect easily and all the time. it has happened when i wasn't even thinking sexual thoughts. i am so afraid that someone will be offended and think i'm a pervert, which i certainly am not. i'm just a normal sexual human being.

Nudism has NOTHING to do with exhibitionism. You probably should change your profile or genuine nudists will most likely avoid you like the plague. Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. In the 40+ plus years of being a nudist, I've witnessed that only twice at nudist venues. That is the most asked question of anyone wanting to try nudism for the first time.
Medically speaking, anxiety for the first time of anything, be it driving a new car, sky diving, or visiting a nude beach, park, or resort, it won't happen. Should it happen, since bare ettiquete demands you sit on your own towel, just cover up, roll over or go for a swim. I know it's something natural, but it can and does offend others. Overt sexuality has closed down nudist venues in the US.

This post was edited