RE: Sleeping naked!

Traveling with others I won't necessarily interact with them nude, but don't hesitate at all to undress, put away my clothes, and go to bed. Have never had the slightest issue.Same here. I won't interact with my traveling mates nude unless I know they are comfortable with me being fully nude. While I'm comfortable being fully naked, I don't want to make them uncomfortable. With people who know I prefer to be naked, all my clothing comes off once I get into the room. :)
Oh yes, I always sleep naked, with or without traveling mates.

This post was edited
RE: Sleeping naked!

Have never had to share a room while on business travel, but did share a room with my brother on a trip. Both of us slept nude in separate beds.

This post was edited
RE:Sleeping naked!

It does not even enter our minds not to sleep naked. I can think of a couple times doing an over night visit to textile friends. We would have been sleeping on the living room pull out couch with numerous people in the home. We elected to get a Hotel room instead. It kind of took our host back a little that we did that but it solved the sleeping nude and intimacy issue for us.

This post was edited

It does not even enter our minds not to sleep naked. I can think of a couple times doing an over night visit to textile friends. We would have been sleeping on the living room pull out couch with numerous people in the home. We elected to get a Hotel room instead. It kind of took our host back a little that we did that but it solved the sleeping nude and intimacy issue for us.

EXACTLY!!! ;-)

We only pack something to slip on if there's a chance of an encounter with textiles we are staying overnight with. I don't always remember to slip it on but there's a chance of an encounter happening, I've got a pair of silk boxers I pack, just in case. We usually know if the accommodations will be conducive to our nudist tendencies, such as sleeping or intimacy. If they are not ... HOTEL all the way!

We recently stayed with my sister in law and we had accommodations that lent themselves quite well to our needs and lifestyle. I got up to go to the bathroom about 4:30 am and figured I was safe to walk right next door to the restroom from the bedroom we were using. Made it there okay, caught naked on the way back! hahahaha My wife gave me heck for not slipping on the robe. Her sister was not bothered by it so ... no harm, no foul!

The SIL's coming her for Christmas. She'll arrive next Monday ... a whole week of her here. I'm gonna get to hating my robe! :D

We did stay with some close textile friends one night. He and I worked together and he knew quite well that I slept naked. When they invited us to stay the night, he said to me ... "remember to pack some pajamas!" His wife said to him, "he doesn't have to wear pajamas if he doesn't want to!" He said ... "how do you know he sleeps naked!?" She replied, "I didn't until you just told me ... and still doesn't have to wear pajamas if he doesn't want to!" My wife and I just looked at each other a laughed. Luckily ... they did too!

This post was edited

If it happens that who im with isnt comfortable me been nude, I will be in my whities but once in bed im nude. Im not one that gets up during night so having to travel to bathroom nude isnt an issue.

This post was edited

Im not one that gets up during night so having to travel to bathroom nude isnt an issue.

Lucky you! LOL :D

This post was edited

I have been sleeping nude since I was 11. When I went out camping with the Boy Scouts I would get in my sleeping bag wearing under wear and slip them off in the sleeping bag.

I spent a week in the hospital about 30 years ago. They wouldn't let me sleep nude, so I wore PJ shorts.

As for visiting, we have a motor home, so we bring our own bedroom.

Bob

This post was edited

I've slept nude since around 14. Just not a good night's sleep any other way. I had being strapped in by elastic and having a tee shirt bunch up in my arm pits. When I was in the Navy I would climb in the bunk with my shorts but take them off under the covers.

This post was edited

Doens't Matter Weather, Just Matter Your Body's Health!

This post was edited

For my work I had to share a room with some colleagues in my office, but since the first time I played the nudist theme it was very funny, it was on the trip while we go to a course to another city. My boss and a partner talked about the advantages of living alone, one of them said my partner is being able to walk naked through the house. My boss just said oh yeah! But I thought out loud and said I thought I was the only one who did it. There I told them that I slept naked so I hoped there would be no problem for that. When we arrived in the other city and after having attended our first day of course, we arrived at the hotel and entered the room, I decided to take a shower for the day which had been very long. When I got out of the shower, I just took my towel and I got tangled in it, since my partner had also decided to take a shower. When I enter the bathroom I turn off the lights and went out to the balcony to smoke a cigarette as he was in the shower take advantage to be on the balcony naked. For the noise of the cars I did not hear when my partner came out of the shower, I only heard it when I was behind me ... I just decide to tell him, well they knew that I sleep naked and that I also like to walk like this. When my boss arrived, and after he had bathed, he told my partner and me that he slept naked, so he hoped there would be no problem. Since then the times that I have to leave the office my boss and I share a room because we know that we both enjoy being naked

This post was edited