RE:Sleeping naked!

I always sleep naked at home, but if I have to share a room, I wear a tshirt and some undies

This post was edited

Hey everyone thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts. I have recently shared a room on 2 different roommates and I just made it be known again when we had come into the room in the evening. They were both ended up joining me. it made a much more enjoyable trip.

This post was edited

I spent 3 weeks rooming with 2 guys both in their 60s. One Canadian and one German. We we traveling for pleasure in Central America.
I slept nude opening, often a top the sheets all night in front of both of them in addition to going nude while in the room a majority of the time
The German would casually change clothes in front of me, but not go nude in general. The other guy once changed in front of me i think only because i came back to the room when he was not expecting me to and he was changing. Neither made any comment about my lack of clothes in the room. The group of 16 as a whole knew my tendency to like to be bare thanks to t-shirts with nudist phrases on them.

This post was edited
RE: Sleeping naked!

I grew up sharing a bedroom with my two brothers so sleeping naked as a grown man in the same hotel room as them is not even an issue, wouldnt give it a second thought. But for other work mate guys, I'd keep my boxers on so they wouldnt feel unomfortabel - although as a young man, me and my buddies on holidays together, we would have no problems parading around our hotel rooms naked. We quite liked it!

This post was edited
RE: Sleeping naked!

I have slept naked since I was 8, loved feeling of naked body in sheets!

This post was edited

My company has organised next month a two day team building event where it will involve an overnight stay at a hotel and that I will be sharing a room with my manager. As i naturist I always sleep nude and after reading a few posts on here im deciding whether or not to just to tell him i sleep nude and once in the room undress and stay naked. Im 43 and my manager is 32 years old so i think he will be cool with it. Well i have a few weeks to think about it. I dont see why i should sacrifice my lifestyle for another person. Anyway it would be the same if we went to same gym and saw each other in the changing rooms. Any thoughts welcome

This post was edited

I would suggest telling him you prefer sleeping naked, see what his reaction is, and take it from there. My guess is he will be fine with it. You might be surprised to find out he prefers sleeping naked also.

This post was edited

I would agree with riverboy77 tell him you prefer to sleep naked and see what reaction you get
from him

This post was edited

I always sleep naked. never had the opportunity to share with colleagues.
With friends it very depended on their attitude to nudity. When I had to keep trunks on during the night, I found it so uncomfortable

This post was edited

Always sleeping naked for more than 30 years and many of my friends do sleep naked. Guess it is a trend.

This post was edited