RE:Sleeping naked!

Been sleeping naked since I was a kid. My parents slept naked and never hid their nudity around me or my brother. They weren't nudists but nudity was not an issue either. The few times I've slept with clothes I usually woke up at some point and found them on the floor. Apparently even in my sleep I strip them off. Wife and I shared a room once with another couple. We all slept in the nude (no hanky panky, just no one brought night clothes and all were cool with it.

This post was edited

If I have to share a room, I announce the following in advance:
I smoke
I snore
I sleep nude
and I like to spoon

The four "S's" almost always guarantee that I get my own room.

This post was edited

If I have to share a room, I announce the following in advance:

I smoke
I snore
I sleep nude
and I like to spoon

The 4 S's have almost always guaranteed that I get my own room.

This post was edited

Sleeping naked is best way to sleep. Been like that for as long as I can remember since I got my own room. If I have to share a room then be in boxers, only because always had bad experiance when I tell someone I sleep naked.

This post was edited

That's funny! Lmao. Personally I don't mind sharing a room or a bed but if I ever want to be alone I'll use the 4 "S" excuse (even though only 2 of them are true for me lol )

This post was edited

I say come as you are. If you sleep naked at home, then why should you change that practice for others. Sleeping naked is not a sexual act, it is for comfort and to allow the body relax and rest. We sleep nude and we don't change this practice when traveling, on our motorhome or when we have guests over. Especially when you are in the privacy of a bedroom, why should it matter how you sleep?

This post was edited

I agree Tampa! Be comfortable and sleep well! If you're the most comfortable sleeping naked, as I am, so be it! I tend to roll around a lot and prefer not to feel the pull and drag of pajamas being caught in the covers. And I love the feel of the sheets! I get a much better nights rest naked!

This post was edited

Every time that I went on a trip with a roommate, I just wouldn't say a thing and just strip off my clothes and lay in bed. One time this guy said your naked, I told him I always sleep nude. Nothing more said!

This post was edited

I always sleep nude. Until now, this was never a problem, wether in a little or large group room, mixed or separated by sex. I think, it's because I'm not provocative, but natural.

Regards from Switzerland

This post was edited

I always slept naked since I was 13 no matter where I was. As I got older and started work we'd have to go to conferences and share a room. I told the person I was with FYI I sleep naked and don't dress until I have to leave. I'd say the majority said no problem I had a few say "Are you serious????", I'd say yes I am, they were like me too........ I thought I was gonna get stuck wearing this Fing underwear all week. Needless to say I am much closer with those co workers. I'd always tell them we all have a penis not a biggie lol

This post was edited