RE:Question for all members - Please respond

I must admit that the penis size has played, and still plays, a part in my interest in nudism, both to see others penises and in wandering if mine is smaller. Im quite average endowed myself, but the size can change quite quickly, especially when attractive guys look at me. Since I am somewhat exhibitionistic this gives a good feeling, but can also be a little embarrassing. It is also sometimes commented that I have been circumcised, which is not so common in Scandinavia (I was cut as an adult). But I enjoy the feeling of being circumcised and to let others see it.

This post was edited

Penis size has never been relevant for me.

This post was edited

I was running around the countryside naked long before the whole concept of "size" even entered my consciousness. And once it did I realized that it was unimportant.

Dave

This post was edited

I believe the size had no influence, though when I started, 1/2 years ago, the 'exhibitionist' component was higher, if not predominant compared to now so at least the pleasure of see myself naked might have played a role.

This post was edited

At age 33 a visit to Blacks Beach was the beginning of my nudism. After climbing down the cliffs and seeing so many folks nude there was no question I was going to take off my clothes. To respond to this topic, there was no thought about my size. (Unlike now, there was so much pubic hair much of my size was hidden by the forest.)

This post was edited

Anybody else willing to share your views on this topic ?

This post was edited

I've just discovered this topic through the latest above post. I became a home nudist about seven years ago, after a few years of nude sunbathing. Shortly afterward, I experienced my first social nudist event with a few to follow. Penis size played no role in my becoming a nudist.

I'm small and uncut but have never let it hold me back from joining others. Yes, I do look and compare honestly but just enjoy the experience of sharing nudity with other likeminded folks, whether male or female.

Jim

This post was edited

Penis, none. But overall body fitness, yes.

This post was edited

Penis, none. But overall body fitness, yes.

This post was edited

My size made me self conscious about it. I'm just under avg and enjoy a nice view of any guy, large or small. Sometimes I need to even fluff some at an event, just so it could be seen as easily as most of you guys can be. Luckily, even just going through your pics of the guys who have commented, it makes mine easier to see. Always enjoy a pleasant view
Nudism has shown me how to be comfortable despite my size and body shape

This post was edited