Arm pit hair. Shave, trim, or bushy?

I do not remember when my armpit hair came in. Was a late bloomer. My pubes came in later than my buddies' so that was embarrassing as a kid in the locker room. Funny. As a nudist I don't care anymore. Now, I shave my balls, and take the second shortest guard to trim all my body hair down so I tan evenly and just feel clean. I do this to my armpits too. I don't wear deordarent and enjoy the musk of a men with similar pit habits. Having my pits licked is also very fun, as much as it is to lick a swetty pit w/o deordarant.
Who else manages their arm pit hair, wears no deodorant, or finds mild pit musk intreguing?

This topic was edited
RE: Arm pit hair. Shave, trim, or bushy?

Since being castrated my hair no longer grow in my arm pits and when She castrated me she cut a nerve in the patineium so my pubic hair is very slow growing too I enjoy being a hairless Eunuch as my nipples and breast have become very sensitive she removed my scrotum and completly circumcised me (skinned out my penis) it now appeares as a large clit after she finished trimming my manhood . if you or anyone has questions or comments, please feel free to wright my email. I'm just a old castrated Sissy now...jerrie email me please jere.timm@gmail.com

This post was edited

Jere, I've followed your story with fasciation. For my part I have
a periodic full body wax which includes arm pits. I shave them
between waxes. And no deodorant.

This post was edited

Jere, I've followed your story with fasciation. For my part I havea periodic full body wax which includes arm pits. I shave thembetween waxes. And no deodorant.

No deodorant is really the way to go. A dude needs to smell like man, not flowers or fruit!

This post was edited

I'm not a real hairy hairy so being smooth neck down is not a big chore. I jog daily and with smooth pits I sweat less. I've been smooth a long time and enjoy the look and feeling.

This post was edited

Jere, I've followed your story with fasciation. For my part I havea periodic full body wax which includes arm pits. I shave thembetween waxes. And no deodorant.

No deodorant is really the way to go. A dude needs to smell like man, not flowers or fruit!I agree with this. Men should smell like a man! All natural

This post was edited

I'm also not a fan of scented detergents or fabric softeners. Why smell like a chemical?? It's not even remotely attractive that a man would chose his scent as Downy. Lmfao. Go unscented!!! No deordorant. And buy a unique cologne when you want a fragrance. Incidentally, axe body spray is just as bad as smelling like a heap of your moms' spring-lavender scented laundry. Yuck!!! Be a man!!! After a long day, ya just smell like a man.

This post was edited

I'm also not a fan of scented detergents or fabric softeners. Why smell like a chemical?? It's not even remotely attractive that a man would chose his scent as Downy. Lmfao. Go unscented!!! No deordorant. And buy a unique cologne when you want a fragrance. Incidentally, axe body spray is just as bad as smelling like a heap of your moms' spring-lavender scented laundry. Yuck!!! Be a man!!! After a long day, ya just smell like a man.I could not agree with you more! I can not stand all of the fake scents that people use all over their bodies.

This post was edited

Simple: just remove the armpit hair and let them breath.

This post was edited

I keep my pits shaved. I find it to be cleaner and I don't need to use as much deodorant, just a small dab. Usually shave them twice a week. No razor burn or red bumps.

This post was edited

I shave my pits in the summer and trim short in the winter. If you are going to lick a pit, you don't want deodorant or anti-perspirant on it. I don't mind an odor but don't want a stink.

This post was edited