RE:Arm pit hair. Shave, trim, or bushy?

Save and display your armpit hair! It's natural and an attractive part of your body.
My armpit hair is light, so it's not that visible as dark hair. But it is there and it feels fine.
Seeing the hairy armpits of other guys is a joy! :-)
And btw....why not accept that also ladies have armpit hair?? Let those who want leave their hair there! It's too much fuzz about ladies always have to be smooth and shaved.

This post was edited

TOTALLY SLICK....Had laser that got most of it and now waxing to keep slick-- I had some odor issues because deodorant was only on hair not skin...Now not a problem any more...

This post was edited

I trim. Mainly because I don't like the ungroomed look when it's sticking out from under my arms, a tuft of hair poking between arm and chest. (To sum up the grooming, I trim my pubes, shave my back, scrotum, and ass. I've started trimming my chest hair so it's not so wild and wooly.)

Oh, and a further thought: my secondary hair (chest, pits, pubes) came in early. At 14 when gym involved showers for the first time, I didn't want my classmates to see how much hairier I was than some of them.

This post was edited

I keep the pits trimmed. I like the look and feel of it better than going full bush. I shaved my pits once and almost instantly regretted it. I didn't like the look and it got super itchy as the hair grew back.

I also find the trimmed pits mean I need less deodorant. I do use deodorant, not antiperspirant. Between working in an office and taking public transportation, I can't risk crossing that line between natural musk and full-fledged BO.

This post was edited

Trim - just quicker to go over it with the elec razor than a full shave and my gf thinks its odd looking if im totally bare

This post was edited

I was wondering the same thing. Ive been trimming my underarms for a while now. Im not real hairy, I just prefer it short.

This post was edited

I'm lasered, so practically none left.

This post was edited

I trim my chest, pits and pubes. I shave my stomach and scrotum. I thought about doing laser. It would make life easier. Even thought of getting laser for my face. Razor bumps suck so much.

This post was edited

I like to keep my pits trimmed. I shave them them for the summer.

This post was edited

I'm too hairy not to shave my pits. And I use unscented deodorant. I'm self-conscious about that because I played sports all the time growing up and my parents wouldn't let me forget the deodorant. My dad even pretended to "test" me, then do a fake gag.

This post was edited