Hot Tubs

This post started as a way to redirect people to the "A Man's Greatest Fear" post. I had doubleposted the entire topic by mistake. You can findthethreadat https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=10883.

However, the new item of interest is hot tubs. BEWARE!

This topic was edited
RE: OOOps!

Hey, there's a first time for everything! lol
Mike

This post was edited

Hey if they don't come to Mans Greatest Fear maybe the will come to OOPS. In any casethanksfor a needed public service Gerry

This post was edited

I thought maybe somebody went to a public pool and their swim suit feel down to their ankles or something like that?

This post was edited

Hot tubs are even worse. Never get in a hot tub that young children have used.

This post was edited

Seen some pretty messes in hot tubs used by adults too. Just keep the chemicals topped up

This post was edited

Hot tubs are even worse. Never get in a hot tub that young children have used.

Young children (under the age of 11) shouldn't use a hot tub at the temperature that it's meant to be as their body core temp rises too quickly. There has been at least one case of a child's death in the 1980s due to that,

This post was edited

Seen some pretty messes in hot tubs used by adults too. Just keep the chemicals topped up

You will still be sitting in chemicals and urine.

This post was edited

I don't like hot tubs at all. Cold tubs on the other hand (50d F) are great!

This post was edited

NIM, There was a hot tub in a park that is no longer in existance. Whenever I would get into it, I got an infection. My personal hot tub on the other hand has never caused one. There are some personal ones, I would hesitate, but MINE isbetter than some parks.

This post was edited

Infections - Been there done that. I now politely ask when the water was last changed or checked.

This post was edited