RE: naked boating

I know I have talked about maybe getting a sail boat this time out, but there still isn't anything like good old American BIG block horse power pushing a 38' go fast haul across the lake.....Hey wait a minute.....!!!!! This is supposed to be about nude boating !!!!! OK, you can do that in the nude too..... LOL Been there, done that !!!! LOL Steve
I kinda like the idea of an American BIG block pushing a kayak, meself !
Think the Kayak will hold it?

On one of the lakes I go to, the game warden has a 250 HP Black Max on a 14' Monarc. It is very stern heavy, but when they open it up it skims across the water like it has wings. LOL

This post was edited
RE: Naked boating

I like being on a boat in the buff too.

Good article on naked boating
https://yachtpals.com/naked-boating-7079

Sailing is the best 'cause you can just sit back and get a tan.

This post was edited

boating nude is the only way i have a kayak and a 14 foot fishing boat now i'm looking for a small sailboat maybe a sunfish. nothing beat raising a sail and cutting across the water with only the sound of the wind usually go on weekday when everyone is at work one away from the dok i'll get nude and enjoy the sun.

This post was edited

Have been nude on a boat before, but never really spent a whole day nude boating. Maybe this summer.

This post was edited

nothing beats a sailboat on a sunny day with a moderate wind and everyone at work, hoist the sails and drop the clothes and sailaway for the day, find a beach or cove drop anchor and go skinnydipping.

This post was edited

I WISH!

This post was edited

Sweet wife and I were able to spend about 6 hour on an organized sailboat/snorkeling excursion off the Riviera Maya this past summer. It was unbelievable being on the catamaran nude with a great group, and then especially snorkeling nude on the reef. Totally awesome!
Gator1

This post was edited
boating nude

I have always wanted to do that

This post was edited
We love naked boating...!!!

We love to boat naked and then stop and hit one of the nude beaches for a few hours... Can't wait for the weather to warm up just a bit more and then we will be out there...

This post was edited
RE: We love naked boating...!!!

i have been doing some nude sunbathing when i go fishing, i need to get kayak out and head for the river where i can skinnydip in the cold river water and paddle nude.

This post was edited